Apance is on a mission to build technology for the future of creative collaboration and workflow. We want to improve the way artists, designers, and creatives collaborate to create beautiful work.
As our early adopters and testers, we want to hear your feedback about the application. You can draw, share your projects, edit each other’s layers (through a clone of the original layer), and much more.
Let us know where we can improve, where you encounter difficulties, and general ideas on where you would like to see the app go!
Below you will find a practical guide to setting up the application and how to provide feedback to us.
Please follow the instructions below to install the Apance Beta application on your iPad:
1. Go to the Apple App Store.
2. Search for Testflight and download the application.
3. Open your invitation email to grab the code.
4. In Testflight, select Redeem and enter the code from the email.
5. Upon successful redemption, you will see the Apance application available for downloading into your app.
Creating an account is easy. Follow the sign up instructions by entering your information on the screen. You will receive a confirmation email once you have completed sign up in the app. Click on the link to verify your email and start creating!
Step 1: Signing up, enter your details.
Step 2: you've signed up.
Step 3: Check your email for the verification link.
Click to start creating and sharing!
The link will take you to a “Your Email is Verified” page.
You can then begin using Apance and sharing immediately.
After successfully creating an account, the application will take you to the home page where you can begin creating projects.
- Selecting New will create a new project for you to start creating on a new canvas.
- Delete will allow you to delete your projects.
- The Sync button will allow you to sync all of your projects at once with your collaborators.
- Projects with the cloud icon indicate that it is being shared with someone else.
If you would like to invite someone to join the beta program to collaborate with, please send email@example.com an email with the user’s name and email address.
If you would like us to pair you with another beta tester already in the program, please also let Jason know at the email above.
It will be a good opportunity to meet creatives from all over the world!
Sharing a project is simple, see the following steps:
1. Open the project you would like to share.
2. Select Share () icon on the side panel.
3. Enter in the email of the person you would like to share your project with.
4. Select Invite.
If you are inviting someone who does not have access to the Apance application, let us know. Send firstname.lastname@example.org and we can invite them to use the application.
Pro-tip: Sharing a project with others will allow them to contribute to your project. Users can only make edits to the layers they create.
Syncing a project allows you to upload the latest version of your canvas for all your project collaborators to download.
Syncing is easy, just press the Sync button on your canvas and the application will do that rest!
When you take a screenshot while testing a beta app, you can send the screenshot with feedback directly to us without leaving the Apance app.
1. Take a screenshot on your device. For details, see How to take a screenshot on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
2. A thumbnail of your screenshot appears in the lower-left corner of your device.
3. Tap the thumbnail and, if needed, add drawings and text with Markup.
4. Then tap on the Done button.
5. Tap the Share Beta Feedback
7. Optionally, you can add comments (up to 2,000 characters), and your email address if you were invited with a public link.
8. Tap Submit.
If you experience a crash while testing the Apance Beta app, you’ll see an alert asking if you want to send crash details to the developer through TestFlight.
When the crash alert displays, please select Share, add any additional comments, and tap Submit.