Apance is on a mission to empower entrepreneurs with unrivalled reliability and limitless customisation. Apance is an e-commerce platform for Direct to Consumer brands need a highly customised digital experience for their shoppers.
Reliability is our number one goal because entrepreneurs can not grow their business with e-commerce platforms that fail. Entrepreneurs need to rely on our platform to grow their business.
Unlike Shopify or BigCommerce we offer limitless customisation and expert support. That makes us a long term tech partner for our client brands.
- track todo’s for each project
- set and track milestones
- track progress towards milestones
- help review completion of work
- hold project meetings with clients
- note on agreed plans with clients
- follow up with clients and internally about todo's
Salary: 1600 S$ / Month
- Previous experience in planning a website project or digital project
- Have used tools like Clickup, Notion or Monday.com before
- have an eye for design and what makes good web stores
- can read, write and speak international english
About this role
You'll receive on-the-job training to understand more about design, development and e-commerce. Our vision is to help you grow into an expert software engineer or engineering manager. But we're open to support you in other career trajectories as well.
- Develop websites following the design and requirements
- Interpret requirements and figure out how to develop them
- Track completion in project management tools like Jira or Clickup
- Test websites to check what's complete and provide feedback to others
- Collaborate with a project manager to prioritise features
- Work as a team to estimate how much time development will take
Hours & Salary
- Hours: 16 hours a week
- Salary: 1600 S$ / Month
- Hybrid remote + office or remote-only
- Singapore based company in central business district.
- We're flexible to find a working arrangement that fits your lifestyle
- If you're based in Singapore this role is only available to Singapore Citizen or Permanent Residents.
- Have some knowledge of tools Webflow or Shopify
- Some experience in web design tools like Figma or Sketch
- Some experience with tools like Jira, Asana or Clickup